Welcome to Hub.cepr.org. Hub is CEPR's new centralised user portal. Through Hub you can complete the following:
- Phase 1 - Live:
- Applying for CEPR Research Grants. STEG applications are now live. Please create an account to submit your application. For returning users, please login to check the status of your applications.
- For CEPR Researchers: As part of the preparation for launching CEPR new website, we are asking all CEPR Researchers to register for an account on Hub. Once you've created a new account, you will be able to see all of your publications from both CEPR and VoxEU.
- Phase 2 - Comming Tuesday 16th of August 2022: For CEPR Researchers
- Starting on Tuesday 16th of August, the following services will be migrated from portal.cepr.org:
- Discussion Papers Submission System (not active yet)
- Events Subsmission System (not active yet)
- Phase 3 - Scheduled for Q4 of 2022
- Additional functionality for Corporate memberships and subcribers will be available on the user Dashboard.
If you need support or have an inquiries about the launch of the new websites, accounts creation, yours records etc. please email [email protected] and a member of the support team will be available to help you.
CEPR Support team